iPhones are something which most of the people like, and when you talk about security and trust, no one can beat Apple for their iPhones. But as we all know, when there is something good in anything, there’s something bad too. Similarly, there are many iPhone users who have complained about that their iPhone stuck on Apple logo, and it won’t start. So, we have searched about this problem, and found that almost all iPhone users face this problem. If you want to fix iPhones stuck on apple logo without restoring, then you can try methods to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo mentioned below.
If your iPhone stuck on Apple logo, then it doesn’t mean that it has simply died and has to be replaced.iPhone stuck on Apple logo after jailbreak can’t be easily fixed, as you have jailbreak your phone, so Apple stores won’t help you easily. You can try methods mentioned below to fix iPhone stuck on apple logo screen error yourself.
Recently we have received messages of our readers, asking for iPhone 6s plus stuck on apple logo solution, so we decided to write a complete post on how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo by showing different methods to fix this problem. If you are the one who is facing similar issue, then you can read out this post and get solution of it.
Also Read: Best Mp3 Downloads App for iPhone
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Without Restoring
If you have jailbreak the iPhone, then it will take some serious efforts to get back it into working position. iPhone stuck at apple logo is common problem among people using Verizon iPhone 6 and it happens because of the Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 3.0. If you want to fix iPhone stuck at Apple logo with resetting, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Each firmware version of Verizon iPhone works with different Jailbreak fix custom bundle, so if you want to solve iPhone stuck at apple logo, then you will need to download your respected bundle from here: 2.6 / 4.2.7 / 4.2.8.
- Now in second step, you will need a tool named RedSnow. You can download it from HERE. After downloading it, just install and run with administrative privileges. Now select the firmware version, and then you will be asked to check your custom bundle option. Now you have to select the custom bundle (i.e. Jailbreak Fix). This is one of the main step to fix iPhone stuck at apple logo without resetting.
- Now you will need to follow instructions as shown in the RedSnow, till your iPhone re-jailbreaks. Once you have done that, you will be able to get back your iPhone stuck at Apple logo bug.
iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Fix By Hard Reset
If you iPhone stuck on Apple logo problem is getting serious and you don’t have access to any computer or laptop around you, then you may try resetting it (hard reset) to fix iPhone stuck at Apple logo. This is one of the most simplest method available out there to fix iPhone stuck at apple logo problem. If you want to fix your iPhone, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all you will have to know about the buttons of your iPhone. On the top of your phone, there will be Power Button (if you are using iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c) and if you are using iPhone 6/6+/6s/6s+, then Power Button will be at your right side, and below screen, there will be Home Button.
- Once you have found both of the buttons, you will need to hold them together for around 20-25 seconds.
- If everything works correctly, your iPhone will start automatically and you will be able to see iPhone start up screen.
Restore Factory Settings To Solve iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Screen
If none of the above mentioned methods are working for you, then you can try resetting it completely (factory reset). Do note that when you will factory reset your iPhone, then all of its data and settings will be erased. Don’t worry if you don’t know about how to factory reset your iPhone, because it can be easily done with the help of iTunes. If you need help, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Connect your iPhone’s USB Cable to Dock Connector (Not Computer).
- Now connect to other end to your computer, and keep holding down Home Button. Doing so will automatically launch iTunes on your computer.
- Once done, you will need to put your iPhone into recovery mode from where it can be easily fixed.
If your iPhone stuck on apple logo after reset all settings and following this method completely, then you can follow method mentioned below.
iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Fix (Restore From Backup)
You can also fix by putting your phone into recovery mode and then restoring it from backup. If your iPhone stuck on apple logo after erase all content and settings, then you can try this method. If you want to restore iPhone from backup, then you can follow steps mentioned below.
- First of all you have to connect your iPhone’s USB cable to the computer, but don’t attach your iPhone at the other end.
- Now you will have to turn off your iPhone, and if you are not able to turn it off by regular manner, then you must keep pressing power button until screen goes black.
- Once your iPhone is turned off, then you will need to press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device’s dock connector.
- You will need to keep holding the home button until you see iTunes logo on the phone’s screen.
- If you want to know that your phone is in recovery mode or not, then you can see it on the iTunes you are running on Windows.
- In iTunes on PC, you will need to click on the Restore button to start the restoration process.
When iPhone 6 was launched, many people complained that they are facing iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo after jailbreak, we have also received many messages regarding iPhone 5 stuck on apple logo after restore, iPhone 5s stuck on apple logo after reset all settings, iPhone 4 stuck on apple logo with loading bar, iPhone 5c frozen on apple logo etc. Though there are many more methods to fix iPhone stuck on apple logo without restoring available out there, but according to us solutions mentioned above will work for you. If you know any other solution of iPhone stuck on apple logo after jailbreak, then do let us know.